Re: switch from ADB to linux keycodes ...

I would recomend not using the diff I posted... There are some problems
(which others, more wise than I,predicted). I really don't know anything
of how ADB works, and I have no previous experience working with the
linux kernel. I really had no grounds to expect my code to work
correctly.

>From the iControl code, it would appear that there is more to an ADB
event than just the key code... And that there is enough extra
information to determine whether the event is a caps-lock event or not.
Does anyone know how to obtain this information correctly from within
adbhid.c?

Or better yet, has anyone else had any luck with thier attempts?

Gregory P. Keeney
Mad Computer Scientist