Re: switch from ADB to linux keycodes ...

Gregory P. Keeney (gregory.p.keeney@lmco.com) said:
> That is sort of what I did. However, the way the caps lock key works
> makes it impracticle: The keypress event is sent when you first press
> the key... The key release event is sent when the key is released the
> second time. This leads to rather inconsistant behaivior.

That's what I thought as well until I saw:
http://www.gnufoo.org/macosx/icontrol.html

I was skeptical, but it seems to work (aside from the led being a little
annoying). It's open source... time to figure out how it works and get
it working under lignux.

--
Adam Lazur, Cluster Monkey