UK iBook2 keymaps

Has anybody got any good recipes for the UK iBook2 keyboard?

I'm using Ken Moffat's console keytable from:
http:www.kenmoffat.uklinux.net/downloads

Everything is fine at the console, but in X I can't get a '#'. I'm using X 4.1 out of unstable, and the rest of my system is from testing. I've had to set XkbDisable in order to get the basic letters of the keyboard to come out right. I now have the problem that the Command-3 combination that should produce '#' actually produces '3'.

--
Adrian Cox   http://www.humboldt.co.uk/