airport / pcmcia ?

Hi !

Has anybody Airport ?

I want to buy Airport but don´t know if the support is good. Does Linux support all airport features ?
Do I need MacOS for Airport, because I´m about to kick it soon (need more space for GNU/Linux :-)) )
Are there special tools for airport ?

My hardware is Pismo 400Mhz ... Debian GNU/Linux sid

Is there any known problem with airport and GNU/Linux ?

And my last question, because I heard and read that i need pcmcia, which modules do i need to get the pcmcia slot to work ( evtl for gsm card !? don´t know, yet) ?

Have 2.4.8-pre3-benh ... newer benh doesn´t compile without smp ... don´t know why ...

Is Airport a security problem ? how good is encryption and can i configure a password ?

Thanks a lot for your answeres,

Michael