problems compiling evolution (again)...

Well, I'm having some minor problems trying to compile evolution.

First, it said that bonobo-conf and some related packages, along
with gtkhtml and related packages, were needed to compile evolution.

I was able to compile bonobo-conf, but only after getting some
packages that _weren't in the build dependencies_, like
docbooks-to-man.

I'm having trouble compiling gtkhtml at all.

apt-get -b source seems to fail at:

dh_movefiles --sourcedir=debian/libgtkhtml14
cp debian/gtkhtml.lintian debian/gtkhtml/usr/share/lintian/overrides/gtkhtml
mv debian/gtkhtml/usr/share/gnome/html/gtkhtml/*
debian/libgtkhtml-dev/usr/share/doc/libgtkhtml-dev/html/
mv: cannot stat debian/gtkhtml/usr/share/gnome/html/gtkhtml/*': No such file
or directory
make: *** [install] Error 1

I know someone's managed to compile evolution here already;
what am I missing? Another build-depends they forgot to
leave in?

Phil
pgf@globalreach.net