Re: Linux Keycodes

On Mon, Jul 30, Stefan Haller wrote:

> > this also eliminates the need to maintain separate keymaps for
> > standard keyboards, no more need for a mac version and a i386 version
> > and a sparc version etc etc.
>
> Ethan, you keep ignoring the fact that this is only true for US
> keyboards.  We do need separate keymaps for non-US Apple keyboards,
> because on these the keyboard layout is not the same as on a non-US PC
> keyboard.

There are already keymaps for mac keyboards, just for the ADB keycodes.
I did not have the time to send updates to Andries last week.

A preview can be found here:

http://www.penguinppc.org/~olaf/linuxkeycodes/mac/

Just replace the old mac/* files with the new one. At least -de should
work well, the rest might work. I hope to finish it today.

Gruss Olaf

--
 $ man clone

BUGS