Re: yaboot/openfirmware question

Well, I've installed the final version of macos x three times, and every time I did
it the installer reordered the partitions. It put lots of small partitions first on
the disk, before my bootstrap partition. But the main mac os x partition itself, on
the other hand, was created last on the disk, where I wanted it to be. Thus, every
time I've installed mac os x I've had to boot debian with the cd and reorder the
partitions...

Johan