Re: yaboot/openfirmware question

When I installed macosx it moved my bootstrap partition, the one with yaboot on
it, from number 2 to number 13 or something (and it has to be number 2). It
sounds like it may have done something similar in your case, maybe you should
check it under debian with mac-fdisk, move the partition and then re-run ybin.
Just a suggestion... :)

Johan