2.4.7, motorola powerstack, NCR825, SCSI timeouts...

hi,

I can't seem to get 2.4 kernels to run reliably on my PReP moto
powerstack/riscPC box with an NCR825 wide controller.

it boots up, goes thru the init scripts, but gets into SCSI timeouts
before it even manages to bring up a login prompt -- SCSI timeouts on
all three disks (all wide), for read and write commands.

has anybody seen this, or been successful with a similiar setup?

ciao,

cm.

--
Hat irgendwer schlechte Schwingungen in seiner globalen
Eierkuchen-Aura bekommen weil man ihm gesagt hat er soll bitte nicht