Re: 2.4.7, motorola powerstack, NCR825, SCSI timeouts...

	Is anyone aware if this problem is also replicated in the
PReP Blackhawk (Powerstack) riscPC boxes wiht the NCR810 controller?

	Also anyone know what should be the correct steps to be taken
to install the kernel on this beast? The initial install handled it
fine but no other kernel-image-* builds have do so on it's own...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse

--
|Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA - UnderGrid Network Services, LLC -  www.UnderGrid.net |