Re: X-Windows woes and the Kensington mouse problem...

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 09:24:37PM -0500, Patrick Klee wrote:

>     Anywho, if someone knows what the settings are for a USB Kensington
> wheel mouse under GPM config, please gimmie a holler, and I will have
> Debian running on two machines...WOOHOO! :-)

Assuming you have the new input layer (which I think is now standard), you
should be able to use:

device=/dev/input/mice
type=imps2

in your gpm.conf.  If you don't have a /dev/input/mice, then probably you
aren't using the new input layer and will have to do something else.
--
David Roundy
http://civet.berkeley.edu/droundy/