X-Windows woes and the Kensington mouse problem...

Hi all,
    I got Debian PPC and x86.  I got the PC working fine, but on PPC, I
wanted to do an XFree86Setup like on PC, but there is no such tool or is
there?  I am trying to get the mouse to work also.  It's a Kensington
wheel mouse, two buttons, with the third button being a wheel.  I am
pretty sure I can get GNOME running on Potato, once I get GPM config to
use my mouse.  And please don't tell me to avoid gpm.  I prefer to cut
and past at the command line.  :-)

    Anywho, if someone knows what the settings are for a USB Kensington
wheel mouse under GPM config, please gimmie a holler, and I will have
Debian running on two machines...WOOHOO! :-)