backdown JDK / XWindows

Is anyone experienced problems with using the Swing API (and sometimes even AWT API) under linux / Debian PPC ?

The problem I have is that when Swing windows opens, it gets very often oversized (and so widgets inside) in height, so much that its heigher than my screen, I mailed blackdown but I got nearly no response. For information, I use the debian testing on a black&White G4 400 PPC.

I suppose, it comes from jdk/X interface as it happens with KDE/Enlightenment/WindowMaker, not tested with other window managers.

I anyone can help me

Damien GUIHAL
Nantes, France