Sound on new iBook (icebook)

Hi *

I installed successfully Debian sid on my new iBook. Everything works. X11
was a little hassle but works accelerated, pmu works (only have to switch
to some tty before going to sleep, otherwise my X screen is garbage).
Sound doesn't work. (I expected this.. ;)

As I am no kernel hacker, at least without greater knowledge in C and
kernel internals, I would like to ask if someone is working on a
sounddriver for the "Tumbler" (also known as "AppleTexasAudio" to
MacOS X/Darwin) soundchip.

TIA

Falk

--
The X approach to device independence is to treat everything like a
MicroVAX framebuffer on acid. - The Unix Haters Handbook on X11