Re: Sleep on TiBook, getting Gnome sounds working

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 11:15:27AM +0000, Rob Andrews wrote:
> [ozymandias G desiderata wrote in newsgate.debian.powerpc]
>  > On another note, I've got sound mostly working on my system. I get
>  > that weird atonal beep from my system after I modprobe dmasound_pmac
>  > (which I have aliased to sound like a good boy, but nothing seems to
>  > notice and/or care except modprobe). [snip]
>
> Out of interest, what kernel version are you using with a working sound
> driver?

2.4.6benh20001somethingorother -- whatever the most recent benh-
friendlified 2.4.6 kernel is on debian.jones.dk. I will report this
evening as to whether I have sleep working on my build or not -- I
have Debian installed on my other hard disk (I don't spose you can
boot Linux from Firewire or USB drives, can you?) and it's kind of a
pain to swap them.

--
       . . . the self-reflecting image of a narcotized mind . . .
ozymandias G desiderata     ogd@aoaioxxysz.net     desperate, deathless