Re: debian on icebook (it can be done)

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 05:49:00PM -0700, Mike Fedyk wrote:

> How do you correspond with people who have little chance of changing
> their email format.  Say a client, friend, boss, etc.  You don't have
> much chance of changing their setup, or getting them to change.

i don't have friends who are morons.
i don't have clients.
my boss does not use a computer (other then an old VT100 terminal for
various functions, none of which have anything to do with networking
or email or the internet.)

> How do you correspond with these types of people?  We're not talking
> about lists here, just direct messages.

I tell them i require email to be in standard plain text format;
You Must Comply.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/