Re: debian on icebook (it can be done)

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 03:56:16PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 03:37:09PM -0700, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> >
> > Actually, I think we should be sending rtf mail everywhere.  It's an
> > open standard, it hasn't been extended in a long time, and it has more
> > features than html.
>
> hey bozo, mail is about plain text not about features.

Ok, it looks like there won't be any agreement here.

Oh, and you're right, most html mail is spam, but I have friends that
like the formatting (bold, italics, font size, color) features of html
in their mail.  I used to discourage them from using html a couple
years ago, but now they send both text/plain and html, and I get my
text, and others get html of they can.

BTW, I do use procmail, and thanks to that I didn't get duplicate
messages from you because you didn't press "L" to list respond.

Mike