Re: reading linux from MacOs

I precise: MacOS and Debian are on the same computer, and MacOS is unfortunately HFS+. Is there a possibility to transform it to HFS, without doing vaudou rites dancing around the computer? What about hfsplusutils ?

Thanks in advance

About the use of MacOS: I use for example QuarkXPress, for which I don't know any Linux equivalent.

I'm also looking for a database for computer-allergic, but I haven't found any equivalent, for the poor SQL-speakers that me and my computer-analphabetes collegues are.

Thansk again.

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 12:00:57PM +0200, pejvan@free.fr wrote:
 > anyway, a mac is just way to expensive if it's just to use linux on it, but
 again that's my HO...

a PowerPC is just too nice a hardware to bog down with such a broken
and crippled OS ;-)