Re: What's the best replacement editor for ae?

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 07:58:20PM -0700, Andrew Sharp wrote:

> don't forget sed and nano-tiny!  Is the controversy over, and
> nano-tiny just nano now, or was there a just plain nano all along?
> Inquiring minds...

boot-floppies now use nano-tiny, we have taken ae out back and shot it
in the head, then we let the `traceroute should be in /usr/bin!'
people go out and beat it's dead carcus until there was nothing left
that could remotly be recognizable.

i don't know whats different about nano vs nano-tiny, other then one
being smaller then the other.  they are both far to crippled for my
tastes.  (but at least they don't suck mountains through coffee
stirrers like ae does).

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/