Re: distribution of 2.4.x source for PPC (Re: Install on UATA)

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 02:50:05PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:

> And don't forget also an image bootable on apus.
>
> what we really need there is just a plain gzipped vmlinux file, since there
> are no boot loader only ami/apus boot.

the regular vmlinux should be fine then, it can't really be gzipped
yet until we replace yaboot/quik.  you can gzip it yourself which is
not a big deal since you must install it manually anyway onto the
ProprietaryOS partition.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/