dri works now with 4.1.0 and 2.4.4 with patches :)

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 11:23:15AM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> Right, it fixes aty128fb for depth 15/16.
>
> > hmm is this going into ben's tree any time soon?
> That's up to him, at least I submitted it to him among others. :)
> > oh well shall rsync the latest benh tree and apply it and see what happens.
> You'll get rejects, but it shouldn't be hard to merge.

it was trivial to merge the one reject

> True, but the DRI site also has a FAQ and other documentation.

not very much is useful on the site once you have dri working it seems, well
unless you want to start coding on dri support stuff, but hey.

anyway glxgears runs at 333 fps or so, however for some reason the
xscreensaver glx demos are all as slow as anything, and yet they are linked
with the same GL library as glxgears according to the ldd output.

Any idea where to get a hold of some other demos and such of 3d stuff that
will work with the dri? I am thinking maybe download the mesa tarball or
something and look in there.

I really really want to get a hold of that teapot demo gareth was showing off
at linux.conf.au this year, I thought that was neat. However although I have
seen mention of a teapot demo in the dri users archive I have not seen any
place to get the source for it.

        See You
            Steve

--