Re: Specific literature/HOWTOs? .. and a comment

Hi,

On Thu, 31 May 2001, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> > not initialize and activate those partitions (We used option C to do
> > so). In the end we used "Laufwerke konfigurieren" (the MacOS tool) to
> > partition the harddisk. From that point on it worked out.
>
> I'd need a dump of the partition table (from both tools, preferably) to
> tell what's gone wrong.

After doing the complete partitioning under MacOS, the install worked
out. So I think the partitioning scheme as it is now, is different from
the not-working one. Presumably, it will be not helpful to you, if I
show you the actual state of the art (but if you are anyway interested
...).

Regards,

Kerstin

--