Re: additional information ad 'which NIC runs under linux/ppc?'

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 08:55:38AM +0200, Timo Schoeler wrote:
> hello again,
>
> the yellow dog people e.g. state that the DEC 21041 ('Tulip') [c @
> http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/hardware/devices.shtml ] runs
> for them -- does this mean that the 21143 does not?

 If you're waiting to run out and buy a 21143 iff it works, I could test
one in my powermac.  I've got a couple of NICs based on the ADMtek Comet
tulip clone.  They are clones of the 21143, IIRC.  As I said earlier, I had
no problems with a 21140-based card.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y