Re: additional information ad 'which NIC runs under linux/ppc?'

I'm using a Netgear FA310TX card in my mac without problems. In fact, it
runs quite well. This card has no MacOS drivers, I just decided to see if
it'd work in linux. The NIC the KN (or whatever it's called) models 110
and 111 that are shipped with external used by pacbell, are also tulip
based cards that work well (I'm using a 111 in addition to the netgear).
This card also has a MacOS driver.

I think the tulip driver supports somewhat of a range of tulip chipsets...
Not sure what exactly..

Hope that info helps.