Re: which mouse protocol?

"David J. Roundy" wrote:

> This should be correct if you're using the new input layer (probably the
> case).  I have no idea how the emulate 3 buttons works.

This is from my /etc/sysctl.conf (needs sysctl from the procps package to
work, otherwise you have to echo > /proc/...):

# mouse button emulation
dev/mac_hid/mouse_button_emulation = 1
dev/mac_hid/mouse_button2_keycode = 87
dev/mac_hid/mouse_button3_keycode = 88

This puts the middle button on F11 and the right one on F12 on my Pismo.