Re: Woody Impressions

Adam C Powell IV wrote:

> As for Netscape and Mozilla coexisting, maybe for browsing on one and
> mail on the other, but their mail directories are separate and summary
> file formats completely different (as are the address book formats, and
> mail filters, etc.).  So they won't coexist as mail clients.

This is not a problem with IMAP servers. And I'd rather not have them mess
with each others' mail files anyway. ;)

> Oh- and I also get "Can't view this page with your browser" errors!

That's an indication of a broken site. Konqueror can masquerade as Netscrape
or Internet Exploder to work around some of them, but some of them are just
too broken and the sites should really be fixed anyway.