Re: how to upgrade modutils

Thanks, guys.

The install thing was probably on the right track, but didn't do
anything either, except give me an error message which I probably
deserved.  All the other stuff (messing with sources.list) was way
too complicated, so I just downloaded the source and built it on my
machine.  Duh.  It was quite easy.  Kind of like being back in
freebsd land. ~:^) I don't think this is what I did on the other
machine, but then if I could remember what I did, I wouldn't be
having this conversation.