Re: ISDN-hardware for G4 available?

On Thursday 17 May 2001 23:49, Georg Koss wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> If this topic spams the list I apologize - and please mail me private.
>
> As the ISDN-cards mentioned in kernels config seem not to be available for
> a G4, as my dealer told me, I wonder if there is any hardware solution
> running ISDN with debian/G4. Probably anybody has a (good) working solution
> or could give me a hint where to start searching.

I can't tell you which _do_ work on G4, i can just tell you which _don't_
work on a Motorola PowerStack:
AVM Fritz!PCI
Elsa Microlink PCI
i bought both :(

I heard the Sedlbauer Speed&Fax PCI works on PPC, but just on 2.4.x kernels,
that's why i personally can't use them - the 2.4 is _extremely_ unstable on
my powerstack - but maybe it helps you? It's not a cheap card though, costs
about 200 Euro.

bye
Xandi
--