Re: ISDN-hardware for G4 available?

On  17 May, this message from Georg Koss echoed through cyberspace:
> As the ISDN-cards mentioned in kernels config seem not to be available for a G4, as my dealer told me, I wonder if there is any hardware solution running ISDN with debian/G4. Probably anybody has a (good) working solution or could give me a hint where to start searching.

There's no card I know off that's supported under Linux/PPC, but I'd
suggest you borrow a stock i386 PCI ISDN card (which is supported
underLinux/i386), and see whether it works under PPC.

If the drivers for the card are well written (he...), it should probably
work out-of-the-box.

If not, get your hands dirty ;-)

Cheers

Michel

I'd stay away from the MacOS-compatible ISDN cards (there are one or
two, mostly in Germany), unless you need it under MacOS and you are
ready to pay double or triple a premium price....

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan@cpu.lu            |