new preliminary packages for mol in incoming (0.9.58-1)

Hi,

I've just uploaded new versions of my preliminary Mac-on-Linux
packages to incoming.  As usual, they can also be found in

 deb http://samiel.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de/debian sid main
 deb-src http://samiel.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de/debian sid main

The most important change is probably the new upstream release 0.9.58,
which is supposed to eliminate a serious stability problem.  On the
Debian side, I have moved a few files around, namely the ROM image,
the video mode database and the modules, and created kernel-package
hooks for the mol-modules-source file.

The automatic configuration thingy is still in its infancy, right now
debconf runs the necessary programs and writes the molrc for my
personal machine to /etc/molrc.

I would very much appreciate if as many people as possible could test
these packages and send me their comments.  It's a pleasure to thank
everybody who sent feedback on 0.9.57-1; your comments were extremely
useful and many of your ideas went (or are still going) into the
package.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!
Le veux aimeb et mqubib panz je pézqbpbe le djuz tqtaj!