Re: Latest BenH kernel supports mixer on TiBook

No, the previous poster just got confused.

This feature is common in enterprise level ethernet switches.  The
question is, what happens when you plug one of these into a switch
port that has the same capabilities?  Perhaps they just argue
indefinitely over what the configuration should be?  What if you try
to connect two tibooks together?  Inquiring minds want to know.