Re: Latest BenH kernel supports mixer on TiBook

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 12:18:25PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Peter Cordes wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 11:09:33AM +0200, Michel Lanners wrote:
> > > Most interesting is that it has an auto-MDIX feature, i.e. it can detect
> > > if RX and TX are inverted.
> >
> >  Cool!  Are there any PC card NICs that do that?
>
> Sure - it seems my TiBook does, at least a couple of weeks until someone
> reveals that that was bogus too, but instead it has a built-in
> coffeemachine ;-)

 Are the NICs in TiPbs cardbus or something?  I assumed they were built in.
(I've got a cheapo 486 laptop, and I've never had my hands on a powerbook.)
I'm talking about being able to buy a NIC that does that, that I can use in
any random laptop with a PC card (aka pcmcia) slot.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y