Re: Sample XF86Config-4 ?

Heya,

On  24 Apr, this message from Craige McWhirter echoed through cyberspace:
> Michel, thanks but after many weeks of floundering I eventually got this
> to work properly (Monday, to be precise). So I now have XFree86 4
> working properly on my beige G3. I'm going to eventually post my config
> on the web for future Beige G3 sufferers.

How about a corner on penguinppc with sample XF86Config-4 files for the
various machines?

With Apple's 'standardized' hardware, it wouldn't be complicated to put
up copies that support the default machine config (like iMac, iBook and
Powerbooks with integrated monitors, and also desktop machines with a
few stabdard resolutions).

Could help newbies quite a bit, I guess.... And most sample files would
be available between the list members anyway ;-)

Cheers

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan@cpu.lu            |