Re: Sample XF86Config-4 ?

Michel, thanks but after many weeks of floundering I eventually got this
to work properly (Monday, to be precise). So I now have XFree86 4
working properly on my beige G3. I'm going to eventually post my config
on the web for future Beige G3 sufferers.

For the archives, it will be at

http://www.mcwhirter.com.au/XF86Config-4-G3

Thus spake Michel D?nzer (michdaen@iiic.ethz.ch):

--