Re: Trouble booting Debian on Firewire iBook

Okay, fixed the partition type, then ran 'ybin -C /target/etc/yaboot.conf -m
/target/etc/ofboot.b', which returned several 'yaboot.conf: line too long' (or
something like that) errors; then, when I try to do the 'boot hd:9' bit, I get:

parsing <CHRP-BOOT>

DEFAULT CATCH!, code=70 at  %SRR0: ff80b648  %SRR1: 0000b030
 ok

Do I need to do something further to my yaboot.conf file?  It's basically the
default one, just with the partition number changed.

Thanks,
Brian Dunnette