Re: problem booting hard disk after floppy/NFS install on a 7200/90

hej,

> Nothing, I have a (?)floppy icon and it waits until I insert the boot
> disk. I can't boot from the HDD. Here is my problem !
> Can someone help me ?

Either you're going to set up a small MacOS partition and
use the BootX loader to launch you into linux, or you're
going to use the quik boot manager and have to mess around
a bit with Open Firmware to get you booted properly.

(BootX = launcher via MacOS, like eg. loadlin under dos/windows;
quik = something like lilo on dos/linux, does not require an
underlying operating system)

Documentation for both methods is available at the
web (try google).

bye
Philipp Kaeser