Re: Switching consoles (was Re: XFree4 on Pismo)

On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 10:28:50AM +0200, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> First of all: Where did DeCSS come from, huh?

 Uh, Norway, IIRC.  Somehow the US still managed to get the guy in trouble.

> And secondly, maybe we'll have a better chance with MacOS X, concerning free
> devel tools and unix style development...

 With MacOS X, strace and ltrace will be available, right?  You can probably
even strace the Classic process (or whatever it is), and run old apps to see
what they do.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y