Re: TiBook X keyboard & battery question

On 04 Apr 2001 09:00:21 -0700, Jason E. Stewart wrote:
> "Benjamin Herrenschmidt" <benh@kernel.crashing.org> writes:
>
> > There's also a nice pmud plugin for gkrellm (www.gkrellm.net)
>
> Has anyone gotten the plugin display to work with two batteries
> simultaneously? When I have two batteries in my pismo, I only get a
> single display. It claims to support two, and Batmon show's both
> batteries, just not the pmud plugin...

I have the same issue here. It seems to know I have two batteries, as
right-clicking the display toggles between two different percentage
values. But it indeed only shows me one battery in the display area.

Tuomas

Tuomas Kuosmanen - Art Director -
Ximian - tigert@ximian.com -
www.ximian.com