Re: pmud / harddisk / kernel problem

hiyo,

> Another interesting thing about the current implementation of sleep
> on the TiPB is that I noticed that the LCD screen is still on (i.e. I
> can see windows) even though the backlight goes off and the sleep
> light comes on.  BTW, I did confirm that it works for me under X, as
> has been everybody elses experience.

It looks sometimes like there are still windows present,
but I don't know if this is rather a "feature" of TFT-displays
that the pixels retain at the state they've been unless
switched to another color; thus, if there's some light
coming from outside and being reflected frmo behind the
TFT it might be possible you still can see the windows
contents.

(if my explanation was english enough to be understood, though :) )

bye
Philipp