Re: XF4.0: Bad key release events for meta/control

"Jason E. Stewart" wrote:

> > Any chance you also switched to the new input layer at that time?
>
> Ummm.... Yes..... (he says sheepishly, expecting the axe to fall any
> sec.)
>
> Good lord, don't tell me this is a FAQ????

I don't think so, no worries.

It's just that my keyboard has also been acting strangely (no events when I
release keys, ...) since I've been using the new input layer. That would point
towards a problem there but doesn't rule out an X bug completely.