Re: pmud / harddisk / kernel problem

Hello Benjamin!

I´ve just tested your kernel on my TiPB and can tell that both users are
right. I ´ve just put my TiPB to sleep with mol running (close lid)
after 30 minutes I opened the lid and mol was running fine, no problems,

At this moment I ran X and the TiPB is sleeping, with this nice blinking
LED. I open the lid and the book wakes up.
I switch from X to VT1 - close the lid - harddisk spins down, display
light goes off, but NO blinking LED! I open the lid and the TiPB died!
This is reproduceable. The TiPB dies in its sleep if you close the lid
within a text-terminal, this also happens when I type snooze in a
text-terminal. The TiPB goes to sleep and wakes up if I run X and type
snooze in a Xterm.

Hope this helps a bit,