Re: pmud / harddisk / kernel problem

At 1:09 AM +0100 4/4/01, Christoph Ewering wrote:
This is reproduceable. The TiPB dies in its sleep if you close the lid
within a text-terminal, this also happens when I type snooze in a
text-terminal. The TiPB goes to sleep and wakes up if I run X and type
snooze in a Xterm.

Yes! That's it! I've not yet configured X on my TiPB so all my testing has been done from a VT. And I have even taken the system down to single user mode, shut off Ethernet (but not loopback), and still hung after typing snooze (even with "fake_sleep" enabled)

-raf