Re: pmud / harddisk / kernel problem

"Bastien Nocera" <hadess@hadess.net> writes:

> You can find experimental (although it worked very fine for me)
> support in BenH's latest tree (check penguinppc.org for instructions
> on getting the kernel).
>
> AFAIK, sleep works on Pismo (BenH and tigert reported success) and iMac
> (I tested that). G4s and Cube sleep doesn't work. You will need to make
> some changes to your pmud pwrctl file, so it might take some work.

Hey,

Looked all over for directions on getting his latest tree and found
nada. I grabbed the latest bitkeeper tree and paulus' latest, but
core99_prepare_for_sleep() is still nothing but a comment in both of
those.

I would really *really* love to be able to put my pismo to sleep,
could you point to the page with directions?

Thanks,
jas.