OF reset ?

Hi,
i made a little mistake in configuring the yaboot.conf.
I forgot that i've got now a scsi disc, where linux
exists on. so now i can't get into the openfirmware
(with command-option-O-F), because i've run ybin and
everytime i'm booting the menu-script is showing.
Now I need the path to my scsi-card, and the only way
i know of is with "dev / ls" in OF, but i never get there.
So maybe a solution would be to clear yaboot from OF.
How do i do it, or where to get the scsi information ?

Greetings

arne