Re: Change swap after adding memory?

That's odd. Andre says that software raid doesn't work with _any_ of
the supported IDE controllers (except a few specific IDE raid
controllers).  Maybe what he really means is "not supported" and it
`just does'(tm) with some controllers?  At least that was the case
back in the day when the udma66 ide stuff was a patch.