Re: Change swap after adding memory?

Title: Re: Change swap after adding memory?
You can add the Aopen AON-325 10/100 ethernet PCI card as being supported.  Uses the Realtek RTL8139C chip.  I just compilied a kernel with the 8139too driver and it worked fine.  Only 14 bucks too.

No mac os support, but hey who cares?

i was gonna try an pci ide card in my server but the one i thought i had laying around turned out to be ISA (what was i thinking when i bought that?)

kevin