Re: debian-powerpc: Apple Titanium notebooks ?

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 04:45:08PM -0400, Peter Cordes wrote:
>  There are a lot of PPC fixes that haven't been merged into Linus's tree.
> Have a look at http://www.linuxcare.com.au/paulus/kernels.html and
> http://www.fsmlabs.com/linuxppcbk.html.

Thanks.  I rsync'd and compiled the kernel from
ppc.linuxcare.com::linux-pmac-devl, and it's running nicely.

I've installed Sawfish (I had to hack the source .deb) and a recent
Mozilla, and now I have a fine desktop.

I couldn't have got this far without the archives from this list, so
thanks everyone.

--
Grant Hollingworth / grant@antiflux.org / http://okcomputer.antiflux.org