Re: debian-powerpc: Apple Titanium notebooks ?

Brendan J Simon <brendan.simon@bigpond.com> wrote:
snippity snip
> I tried to use rsync as stated on the fsmlabs page but it no longer
> works.  It used to work at some stage because I rsynced an 2.3 kernel
> some time ago.  I used the ftp method and it worked for me :)

Apparently fmslabs is doing tons of traffic and rsync just adds to the load. Now you can rsync linux-2.4-paulus and linux-2.4-bk from penguinppc.org. We update the bk tree every time a commit happens and then export it to rsync.

--
-jeramy b smith

"Linux is Fun!" -Linus Torvalds

<begin netscape webmail spam>