Re: G4

> Execute a Shell
> 	mkofboot --boot /dev/hda4 -m /usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot --root
> /dev/hda 6 --partition 6
>
> OF won't accept it. Please can anybody tell me what I am doing Wrong?

Is there a /usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot in the installer filesystem, or would
that be on /target/usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot rather? Also, it should be --root
/dev/hda6 (no space). And finally, I'm missing the --image option telling
yaboot what kernel image to use (relative to the root directory of
partition 6). There may be a sane default for this but I'd rather not try.

What's the OF error message, finally?

	Michael