Re: re adbmouse

I haven't been following this thread, but I also had problems with my
adb mouse when I upgraded to Potato 2.2r2.

My suggestion is to run the /dev/MAKEDEV script. Unlike LinuxPPC, there
is no separate package to setup the devices in /dev. Instead, there is
the shell script called MAKEDEV.

I don't remember which option you should send to MAKEDEV. However, you
can try (as root):

# ./MAKEDEV generic-powerpc